In order to use Salesforce with Reach, you need to tell Salesforce which fields to expose to 3rd parties such as Reach.
The fields we are most interested in are ‘Email’, ‘LinkedIn’ and ‘Website’. If Reach has access to those fields it has all it needs to work properly.
Here are the steps:
- Select the ‘Contacts’ category on the upper menu bar
- Select the Contact List or Lead List you’re interested in using with Reach
- Then select ‘Edit’
- Scroll down the page to ‘Step 3. Select Fields to Display’
- Select any missing fields from the left menu and select the right arrow to move them to the right menu
- Once all of the relevant fields are added, select ‘Save’ at the bottom